TEL: 021 855 0395
TEL: 021 855 0395
- Luxurious accommodation near Maun in on the Thamalakane river on the way to Moremi National Park.
- Island Safari Lodge is a cool and welcoming oasis very near Maun on the river with lush gardens.
- Legendary for it's good service, it is a landmark since the early days, where many visitors choose to overnight.
- This hotel is situated 18 km outside of Maun. 4 Star luxury, within driving distance from Maun, with views of the river.
- Beautiful hotel and chalets on the banks of the Thamalakane River. In the center of town and close to all facilities.
- Affordable, basic and rustic backpackers lodge on the banks of the river with the opportunity of good activities.
- An affordable alternative camp for families or individuals to the south of Southgate in the Moremi area.
- Crocodile Camp and Spa is recently refurbished and is one of the most luxurious and romantic locations in Maun.
If you decide to visit Chobe after your visit to Maun you can stay at Chobe Safari Lodge or at The Big 5 Chobe Lodge (Toro Lodge) or perhaps in self-catering ( self contained ) accommodation at Senyati Safari Camp. It will take you 6 hours to drive from Maun to Kasane. Once in Kasane you can consider visiting VICTORIA FALLS in Zimbabwe where we offer a selection of excellent accommodation.
The Kingdom Hotel is the newest and therefore the most modern hotel at Victoria Falls. The Kingdom Hotel is within walking distance of Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe.
Rainbow Towers Hotel in Harare, the capital of Zimbabwe is one of Zimbabwe's most luxurious hotels. The Rainbow Towers was previously known as the Sheraton Hotel Harare.
You can book lodges such as the Upington Country Lodge or the more popular Sunriver Lodge through them. Other South African Lodges includes the Misty Mountain Lodge is in the Misty Mountain Reserve in the Tsitsikamma district, Kob Inn our famous wildcoast resort and overnight accommodation such as Kambro self-catering and Transkaroo lodge in Britstown in the Great Karoo.
Sossusvlei Desert Camp at the entrance to the Sossusvlei park in Namibia can both be reach from Maun in a single day. Before traveling to Swakopmund you can spend some time in Windhoek the capital city of Namibia. About two days drive from Maun near Otjiwarongo in Namibia is the very popular Waterberg National Park with its breathtaking views and beautiful mountains.